Sunday 6 July 2014

This Week in Free Comics - Advertising Time!

Marvel Unlimited
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. makes its comics debut in a Lexus commercial, with cover art by Greg Land. Well, at least it's an instance where photo reference is really important... The likenesses for Fitz and Simmons are pretty terrible, and it comes to no real conclusion. Still, it would be nice to see more of Agents on the page at some point.

EDIT: Marvel's in-house ads tell me that this is actually a preview for a promotional issue that will be available exclusively at SDCC.
  • Rise of the Incarnates #1 and #2
I took a double take when I saw this. Not being a gamer, I've never heard of this property. Well, it looks like most people won't have, as a bit of Googling found this is an upcoming MMORPG by Bandai, with no release date as of yet. To me it just seems like generic sci-fi action gaming, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment