Writers: Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
|Cover artist: Jamie McKelvie|
- Young Avengers: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space (Marvel Comics, Apr 1 2014)
- Young Avengers by Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie Omnibus (Marvel Comics, Dec 16 2014)
- #12-13 are available on Comixology and as part of Marvel Unlimited.
- Several teenage heroes cameo in this story, including members of the X-Men, Avengers Academy, Future Foundation, former members of the Runaways, and Skaar, among others, hence the title "Young Avengers".
- The artwork depicts defoliated trees, which places this issue in late autumn, around October/November.
- Loki compares Wiccan as the Demiurge to "Scott Pilgrim at the end of the film." (Or, his binary opposite, Nega-Scott.) Wiccan argues "The book was better." Scott Pilgrim is of course the title character of the manga series of the same name by Bryan Lee O'Malley, which ran 6 volumes between 2004-2010. It was turned into a film, featuring Michael Cera as Scott, in 2010. O'Malley also provided a variant cover for #1.
- Wiccan and Hulkling get back together, after splitting temporarily in #9.
- Loki leaves the Young Avengers by the end of this issue.
- Wiccan travels over time and space in a two-page spread of multiple, unlettered pages from across the course of the series.