Tuesday 11 March 2014

This Week in Free Comics (11/03/14)

Comixology

Marvel Unlimited
  • Avengers Arena #1 is awesome, but probably best with the rest of the series rather than on its own. A great, and unusual, continuation from Runaways and Avengers Arena. 
  • Infinity: The Hunt shouldn't really be called Infinity. A cool premise of a Harry Potter-esque competition between the Marvel Universe's super-powered schools, but it's just talking. I liked it, but it is really set-up for the next three issues.
  • Secret Avengers #1 is surprisingly good in setting up the direction of the series. Admittedly, they've moved onto volume 3 now. But for a series which concept I was kind of unsure on, the first issue really turned me around. Black Widow and Hawkeye are great together. I can't say I like Nick Fury Jr., but Coulson is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment