Wednesday 18 June 2014

An Update

You'll notice the blog has been neglected recently. As ever, I apologise, but having neglected it in favour of exams, it seems like it was a good option. 

I still have a lot planned for the blog, though. I have some notes saved on here on The Punisher by Garth Ennis prepped, so those will probably go up soon; I'll just need to check over the draft. I have a whole summer schedule which includes everything from Captain America by Brubaker, to Spider-Man by Michelinie/McFarlane, along with limited series and maybe even some posts on the 'Nazi Germany' series of origins for Magneto/Red Skull by Greg Pak, although given the historical nature of those stories, will probably require a little bit more research than usual.

I've also got some posts on Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 I promise to complete soon, but everything has gotten in the way, and I have a backlog of comics I've read recently to make notes on too. That's not to forget some other content I have planned, including essays and maybe the odd primer or two... and some other stuff.

I've gone through and updated some of the older posts; I've added some more multimedia content, refined some of the information and corrected any typos I spotted.

Content is progressively going to multiply on this blog; just hold with me and we'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment